The 47th annual conference of the NCECA, the National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts, convenes in Houston next weekend, March 20-23, with a full-to-bursting program of exhibitions, demos, workshops and symposia. Subtitled Earth/Energy, the conference includes 200 hours of programming at its main venue, the George R. Brown Convention Center, and has spawned 100+ satellite exhibitions across town. The conference offers a convenient Exhibition Guide that organizes them into tours by location , and a shuttle-bus service for dogged ceramic educators who simply MUST see it all.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015