Houston Artist Beth Secor talks about her mania for Virgin Mary figurines and old group photos, then impersonates a dog yanked back by a short leash.
also by Bill Davenport
- Glasstire Hacked! CAMH Artist's Rogue Post - August 22nd, 2014
- Sculpture Train: Hermann Park - August 20th, 2014
- The Not-So Smoke-Filled Room: Breakfast Club Talks Houston's Arts Future - August 17th, 2014
- AIR Swap: Museum of Human Achievement Trades Austinites for Brooklyners - August 16th, 2014
- The Southwest School of Art to Welcome First BFA Class - August 15th, 2014