Houston Artist Beth Secor talks about her mania for Virgin Mary figurines and old group photos, then impersonates a dog yanked back by a short leash.
also by Bill Davenport
- HCAF Announces $26,000 CineSpace Contest for Films Using NASA Space Pics - February 28th, 2015
- Artists Payday is Here: Art League Houston Now W.A.G.E. Certified - February 27th, 2015
- Top Five: Feb. 26, 2015 - February 26th, 2015
- Religion and Hip Hop: Bun B & Anthony Pinn's New Online Class Now Enrolling - February 21st, 2015
- Gallery Row Rebranded: Tomorrow it's Art Afternoon on Upper Kirby! - February 20th, 2015