Houston Artist Beth Secor talks about her mania for Virgin Mary figurines and old group photos, then impersonates a dog yanked back by a short leash.
also by Bill Davenport
- Top Five Art Events in Texas, February 27, 2014 - February 27th, 2014
- Lone Star Performance Explosion: Some of Night 2 - February 26th, 2014
- Seven Topics No Artist Town Hall Meeting Should Miss - February 18th, 2014
- Jason Villegas: Salon Style - February 15th, 2014
- Ryan Hawk at Art League Houston - February 11th, 2014