Houston Artist Beth Secor talks about her mania for Virgin Mary figurines and old group photos, then impersonates a dog yanked back by a short leash.
also by Bill Davenport
- Alberto Mejia II Named New Dougherty Arts Center Manager - September 14th, 2014
- Amon Carter's Photo Archives Go Digital - September 13th, 2014
- TX Contemporary Cycle-O-Rama - September 9th, 2014
- Bank Funds Restoration of DMA's Gem Encrusted Silver Vitrine - September 5th, 2014
- Transported and Renewed: Icing on the East End Development Pie - August 29th, 2014