The third annual Houston Fine Art Fair will move back to the George R. Brown Convention Center this fall, after being bumped to the Reliant Center in 2012. In HFAF’s battle with arch-rival Texas Contemporary Art Fair to position themselves as the anchor event of the region, The 2013 edition will again feature approximately 80 exhibitors, and a dogpile of media and instutional sponsors. Their Selection Committee is currently accepting applications.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015