The third annual Houston Fine Art Fair will move back to the George R. Brown Convention Center this fall, after being bumped to the Reliant Center in 2012. In HFAF’s battle with arch-rival Texas Contemporary Art Fair to position themselves as the anchor event of the region, The 2013 edition will again feature approximately 80 exhibitors, and a dogpile of media and instutional sponsors. Their Selection Committee is currently accepting applications.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015