Like Glasstire blogger Leslie Castro, non-Glasstire blogger Robert Boyd recently took a rambling trip through Dallas. Though he formed no conclusions, he saw a lot of art, a life-sized bronze rhinoceros, and critiqued Annette Carlozzi’s 1986 book, 50 Texas Artists, all in the same post on The Great God Pan is Dead.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015