Glasstire asked Houston artist Beth Secor to talk about her current show at Inman Gallery, and she tells how drawings of Texas trees are tangled up with her father’s death during the drought of 2011.
Beth Secor: Trees will be on view at Inman Gallery through March 30.
also by Bill Davenport
- Big Gift Moves Irwin Building Forward at Chinati - September 20th, 2014
- Alberto Mejia II Named New Dougherty Arts Center Manager - September 14th, 2014
- Amon Carter's Photo Archives Go Digital - September 13th, 2014
- TX Contemporary Cycle-O-Rama - September 9th, 2014
- Bank Funds Restoration of DMA's Gem Encrusted Silver Vitrine - September 5th, 2014