Glasstire asked Houston artist Beth Secor to talk about her current show at Inman Gallery, and she tells how drawings of Texas trees are tangled up with her father’s death during the drought of 2011.
Beth Secor: Trees will be on view at Inman Gallery through March 30.
also by Bill Davenport
- Right Here, Right Now: Carrie Schneider - October 30th, 2014
- Right Here, Right Now: Debra Barrera - October 29th, 2014
- Right Here, Right Now: Nathaniel Donnett - October 29th, 2014
- Blanton Gets Digital with Koven Smith - October 26th, 2014
- Texas Director Drought Worsens as Diverseworks' Dunbar Heads East - October 23rd, 2014