Glasstire asked Houston artist Beth Secor to talk about her current show at Inman Gallery, and she tells how drawings of Texas trees are tangled up with her father’s death during the drought of 2011.
Beth Secor: Trees will be on view at Inman Gallery through March 30.
also by Bill Davenport
- HAA's Statement vs. Lennon's Resignation Letter - November 24th, 2014
- Artist Ed Wilson's Contract Withdrawn as $830,000 GRB Commission Process Collapses in Turmoil - November 22nd, 2014
- Midwest Looks at Mid-Texas: Fort Wayne, Meet Austin! - November 22nd, 2014
- Hills Snyder Steps Down: Anjali Gupta to be New Director of Sala Diaz in January - November 15th, 2014
- Graffiti Magnet Back From the Brink: Dallas to Keep Irwin's Park Portal Piece - November 15th, 2014