Glasstire asked Houston artist Beth Secor to talk about her current show at Inman Gallery, and she tells how drawings of Texas trees are tangled up with her father’s death during the drought of 2011.
Beth Secor: Trees will be on view at Inman Gallery through March 30.
also by Bill Davenport
- Art as Anesthesia: Schlesinger's "Along Here and There" Eases a Trek in SA - May 14th, 2013
- IMAS Director Joe Bravo Resigns, Leaving 17 Page Letter - May 13th, 2013
- Heavy Rains Delay Today's Art Car Parade - May 11th, 2013
- YouTube Introduces PayTube: Subscription Channels Get Test Run - May 10th, 2013
- NEA Spring Grants Announced: Texas Visual Arts Orgs Share $382,000 - May 8th, 2013