Glasstire asked Houston artist Beth Secor to talk about her current show at Inman Gallery, and she tells how drawings of Texas trees are tangled up with her father’s death during the drought of 2011.
Beth Secor: Trees will be on view at Inman Gallery through March 30.
also by Bill Davenport
- South African Beaders to Assemble Selven O'Keef Jarmon's Big Tapestry Project at Rice - July 25th, 2014
- Kid Critics Speak: Soto's Houston Penetrable - July 23rd, 2014
- Tom Tierney, King of Paper Dolls, has Died in Smithville - July 20th, 2014
- New Faces at the El Paso Museum of Art Foundation - July 19th, 2014
- Treehouse of the Future to Open in Houston's Memorial City - July 18th, 2014