Glasstire asked Houston artist Beth Secor to talk about her current show at Inman Gallery, and she tells how drawings of Texas trees are tangled up with her father’s death during the drought of 2011.
Beth Secor: Trees will be on view at Inman Gallery through March 30.
also by Bill Davenport
- Texas Director Drought Worsens as Diverseworks' Dunbar Heads East - October 23rd, 2014
- James Buss at Hello Project - October 22nd, 2014
- Richter Swap: Pace Foundation Managers Sell Painting To Fund New Art Campus - October 19th, 2014
- Dating App as Social Media Lab: Tinder Guys Posing With Art - October 17th, 2014
- The Buddha's in the Background - October 15th, 2014