Glasstire asked Houston artist Beth Secor to talk about her current show at Inman Gallery, and she tells how drawings of Texas trees are tangled up with her father’s death during the drought of 2011.
Beth Secor: Trees will be on view at Inman Gallery through March 30.
also by Bill Davenport
- Notes: Roumain, Graeber, Pyle & Hodge's Menil Song - October 1st, 2014
- Mark Osborne Named Executive Director of The Printing Museum - September 28th, 2014
- Texas Filmmakers Lend Insights into Fugitive Eric Frein - September 26th, 2014
- Doublethinking the Houston Fine Art Fair - September 24th, 2014
- Big Gift Moves Irwin Building Forward at Chinati - September 20th, 2014