Glasstire asked Houston artist Beth Secor to talk about her current show at Inman Gallery, and she tells how drawings of Texas trees are tangled up with her father’s death during the drought of 2011.
Beth Secor: Trees will be on view at Inman Gallery through March 30.
also by Bill Davenport
- SMU’S Art Research Center Measures Vibrancy of Art Cities. Washington D.C. #1! - January 25th, 2015
- Monet on Ice: How Spectacular Art is Ruining the PR Stunt - January 20th, 2015
- Artists Remove Work From Houston City Hall in Solidarity with Ed Wilson - January 20th, 2015
- Make a Mess with the Oliver Herring Experience! - January 18th, 2015
- Don't Find Us, We'll Find You. New Invitation-Only Artist Residency Opens in Marfa - January 17th, 2015