Joshua Hargrave’s installation, Sprawl, is one of two shows opening all day today in Deep Ellum storefronts. The Deep Ellum real estate company, Deep Ellum 42, has offered its vacant spaces, in collaboration with Apophenia Underground, to artists for exhibiting their works. The unveiling of the project: Deep Ellum Windows, will be held TODAY, Saturday, February 16, from 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. with its first two exhibitions titled, My My Misfire, a group exhibition curated by Stephen Lapthisophon, and Hargraves’ Sprawl, in storefronts opposite one another at 2701 Main St. and 2650B Main St. in Dallas.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015