Last month marked the one year anniversary of my heart transplant. This chapter, and indeed, this entire comic is dedicated to all the many people in the art community in Houston and beyond who helped me through this experience. Thank you so much.
Michael Bise is an artist living in Houston. He has chosen 2013 as the year he has decided to leave the 19th century. He gave up his flip phone on Christmas and can be found at michaelbise.com or on Facebook.
also by Michael Bise
- The Sound of Music - May 23rd, 2016
- Snake Oil: Taraneh Fazeli, Critical Writing Fellow, Core Program - May 9th, 2016
- High Society: Revolutionaries and Reactionaries - April 25th, 2016
- Wolverines and Ninjas with Big Dicks - April 19th, 2016
- It's Complicated: Henri Cartier-Bresson at the Menil - April 11th, 2016