Last month marked the one year anniversary of my heart transplant. This chapter, and indeed, this entire comic is dedicated to all the many people in the art community in Houston and beyond who helped me through this experience. Thank you so much.
Michael Bise is an artist living in Houston. He has chosen 2013 as the year he has decided to leave the 19th century. He gave up his flip phone on Christmas and can be found at michaelbise.com or on Facebook.
also by Michael Bise
- Looking at Art - April 16th, 2014
- Looking at Art - April 9th, 2014
- Wols: A Misinterpretation - December 6th, 2013
- Biggs and Collings: Suspicious Utopias, An Interview - May 3rd, 2013
- Michael Bise: Life On the List, Chapter 2 - November 26th, 2012