Last month marked the one year anniversary of my heart transplant. This chapter, and indeed, this entire comic is dedicated to all the many people in the art community in Houston and beyond who helped me through this experience. Thank you so much.
Michael Bise is an artist living in Houston. He has chosen 2013 as the year he has decided to leave the 19th century. He gave up his flip phone on Christmas and can be found at michaelbise.com or on Facebook.
also by Michael Bise
- Gunther Von Hagens' Monsters: Body Worlds RX - February 20th, 2017
- Same As It Ever Was: Masterworks on Paper at the MFAH - February 13th, 2017
- The Kids are Alright: 'Origins of the Self' at CAMH - February 6th, 2017
- Terry Allen and the American Dream - January 25th, 2017
- The Artist-Critic - January 16th, 2017