Last month marked the one year anniversary of my heart transplant. This chapter, and indeed, this entire comic is dedicated to all the many people in the art community in Houston and beyond who helped me through this experience. Thank you so much.
Michael Bise is an artist living in Houston. He has chosen 2013 as the year he has decided to leave the 19th century. He gave up his flip phone on Christmas and can be found at michaelbise.com or on Facebook.
also by Michael Bise
- What Guston Means to Me - June 27th, 2016
- Surface Dwellers at Lawndale - June 12th, 2016
- Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - June 6th, 2016
- The Sound of Music - May 23rd, 2016
- Snake Oil: Taraneh Fazeli, Critical Writing Fellow, Core Program - May 9th, 2016