Construction of Patrick Renner’s 185-foot Funnel Tunnel begins on February 1. The public art sculpture/installation will be made of reclaimed wood and will snake through the trees on the Montrose Blvd esplanade opposite Art League Houston. The piece is Funded by a City’s Initiative Program Grant from the Houston Arts Alliance (HAA).
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015