There’s a new gallery in Fayetteville, TX, and it’s starting out with a bang: Joan and Jerry Herring of the new Red and White Gallery will host ubiquitous monumentalist Jesis’ Moroles “Rings of Granite,” opening January 12 at their space at 102 West Main. It’s their second show: the gallery opened in December 2012 with Edgar von Minden’s Fayetteville Buildings.
The Herrings just finished refurbishing the historic Red & White building on the square in Fayetteville; the oldest commercial building in the town was once a grocery store, post office, a dentist’s and an antique emporium, now it combines an art gallery and a four-bedroom inn, also run by the Herrings.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015