Art on Fifth, “Austin’s First Contemporary Art Gallery” won’t be on Fifth much longer- a new parking garage is forcing the gallery to relocate after 15 years to 3005 South Lamar Blvd., where the familiar Dr. Seuss gallery, framing shop and film poster store re-opens on Feb 1.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015