Art on Fifth, “Austin’s First Contemporary Art Gallery” won’t be on Fifth much longer- a new parking garage is forcing the gallery to relocate after 15 years to 3005 South Lamar Blvd., where the familiar Dr. Seuss gallery, framing shop and film poster store re-opens on Feb 1.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015