Austin nonprofit Women & Their Work, has invited visual artist, Beili Liu, architects Emily Little and Norma Yancey, and landscape architects Christy Ten Eyck and Cassie Bergstrom to collaborate on THIRST, a large scale, site specific installation located on Lady Bird Lake in Austin, funded by a $50,000 Artistic Innovation and Collaboration Grant by the Robert Rauschenberg Foundation.The project will memorialize the the 500 million trees that died in the drought of 2011.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015