In a reply to Nasher Director Jeremy Strick’s public calls pressing the “louver solution” to the ongoing Museum Tower glare dispute, Tower spokesperson Rebecca Shaw told CultureGrrl that a “recalibrated oculi treatment” in the Nasher’s roof is a better answer, or, if not that, the Tower’s researchers were looking at “very sophisticated nanotechnology” that might somehow help. Meanwhile, they’re offerning a money-back guarantee to hesitant condo buyers, but haven’t specified how that’s going to work, either.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015