Mighty Fine Arts is relocating to 409A N.Tyler St., a few doors down from its current location, at the conclusion of the current Clay Stinnett “Blood and Whiskey” show on Sunday December 9. The gallery will make the big move over the holidays and will reopen on January 12, 2013 with “Doing Wrong Right” featuring new work by Jennifer and Matthew Guest.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015