The Dallas Morning News sees no resolution in sight for the ongoing Nasher-Museum Tower Glare-Off, but has sketches of some supposedly serious proposals for technological solutions, including the much-touted louvers; a wheel-like giant archi-sculpture with unfurling parasols that tower officials say would be an “artistic addition” to the site, but Nasher officials say was rejected long ago; and a new Nasher roof design (a tower favorite). Tower officials say they have already tried a secret “Magic Spray” (now with Nanotechnology!) from the Department of Defense and it doesn’t work.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015