From left: Jim Anderson (as Sam), William Redfield (as Jim Dunn) and Garry Goodrow (as Ernie) in THE CONNECTION, a 1961 film directed and edited by Shirley Clarke. The film was restored by UCLA Film & Television Archives and is distributed by Milestone Film & Video.
also by Peter Lucas
- Daily Picks for the Cinema Arts Festival - November 11th, 2014
- STREET STUFF - November 11th, 2014
- Saturn Semantics for a Beta World - October 24th, 2014
- Jodie Mack's Motion Collages - October 4th, 2014
- Truffaut’s ‘Boyhood’ - September 2nd, 2014