The juiciest art-related headlines are about everything but art: this week professional conservators shame amateur art restoration in the Art Newspaper in the wake of the “Beast Jesus ” phenomenon, Vanity Fair lavished thousands of words on Wolfgang Beltracchi, a romatic German art forger, and the NY Times reported on an important theft from the Kunsthal Museum in Rotterdam.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015