The Idea Fund, bank-roller of “new, risk-taking forms that help to define new practices in contemporary art” is still accepting proposals for its next cycle of grants-but hurry! Their deadline is tomorrow, October 19 at 11:59pm. The good news is that the application is online!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015