1/13/2012 – Jay Janner/AMERICAN-STATESMAN – Architects of Air Mirazozo luminarium at the Long Center on Friday Jan. 13, 2012. The luminarium was designed by Architects of Air, which have shown their works in 37 countries on five continents since 1992. It will be open to the public Saturday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Cost is $8 per person.
also by Bill Davenport
- Notes: Roumain, Graeber, Pyle & Hodge's Menil Song - October 1st, 2014
- Mark Osborne Named Executive Director of The Printing Museum - September 28th, 2014
- Texas Filmmakers Lend Insights into Fugitive Eric Frein - September 26th, 2014
- Doublethinking the Houston Fine Art Fair - September 24th, 2014
- Big Gift Moves Irwin Building Forward at Chinati - September 20th, 2014