1/13/2012 – Jay Janner/AMERICAN-STATESMAN – Architects of Air Mirazozo luminarium at the Long Center on Friday Jan. 13, 2012. The luminarium was designed by Architects of Air, which have shown their works in 37 countries on five continents since 1992. It will be open to the public Saturday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Cost is $8 per person.
also by Bill Davenport
- Green Eggs and CAMH - December 4th, 2013
- Ed Cooper, Friend to Artists, Has Died - November 19th, 2013
- Raychael Stine: A Little Bit of Everything at Art Palace - November 13th, 2013
- Daniel Anguilu: Kaleidoscope at Peveto - November 8th, 2013
- Houstonia's Five People You See at an Exhibition Opening: Who They Really Are - October 20th, 2013