1/13/2012 – Jay Janner/AMERICAN-STATESMAN – Architects of Air Mirazozo luminarium at the Long Center on Friday Jan. 13, 2012. The luminarium was designed by Architects of Air, which have shown their works in 37 countries on five continents since 1992. It will be open to the public Saturday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Cost is $8 per person.
also by Bill Davenport
- Old Times on the Island - August 27th, 2014
- Asa Hursh Named Art Alliance Austin's New Director - August 23rd, 2014
- Glasstire Hacked! CAMH Artist's Rogue Post - August 22nd, 2014
- Sculpture Train: Hermann Park - August 20th, 2014
- The Not-So Smoke-Filled Room: Breakfast Club Talks Houston's Arts Future - August 17th, 2014