1/13/2012 – Jay Janner/AMERICAN-STATESMAN – Architects of Air Mirazozo luminarium at the Long Center on Friday Jan. 13, 2012. The luminarium was designed by Architects of Air, which have shown their works in 37 countries on five continents since 1992. It will be open to the public Saturday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Cost is $8 per person.
also by Bill Davenport
- Art as Anesthesia: Schlesinger's "Along Here and There" Eases a Trek in SA - May 14th, 2013
- IMAS Director Joe Bravo Resigns, Leaving 17 Page Letter - May 13th, 2013
- Heavy Rains Delay Today's Art Car Parade - May 11th, 2013
- YouTube Introduces PayTube: Subscription Channels Get Test Run - May 10th, 2013
- NEA Spring Grants Announced: Texas Visual Arts Orgs Share $382,000 - May 8th, 2013