1/13/2012 – Jay Janner/AMERICAN-STATESMAN – Architects of Air Mirazozo luminarium at the Long Center on Friday Jan. 13, 2012. The luminarium was designed by Architects of Air, which have shown their works in 37 countries on five continents since 1992. It will be open to the public Saturday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Cost is $8 per person.
also by Bill Davenport
- $17M Gift Creates New O’Donnell Art History Institute at UT Dallas - July 27th, 2014
- Amon Carter Gets Peale Peaches in Memory of Ruth Carter Stevenson - July 26th, 2014
- South African Beaders to Assemble Selven O'Keef Jarmon's Big Tapestry Project at Rice - July 25th, 2014
- Kid Critics Speak: Soto's Houston Penetrable - July 23rd, 2014
- Tom Tierney, King of Paper Dolls, has Died in Smithville - July 20th, 2014