1/13/2012 – Jay Janner/AMERICAN-STATESMAN – Architects of Air Mirazozo luminarium at the Long Center on Friday Jan. 13, 2012. The luminarium was designed by Architects of Air, which have shown their works in 37 countries on five continents since 1992. It will be open to the public Saturday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Cost is $8 per person.
also by Bill Davenport
- Persistent Schlock Deficit Haunts 2014 Dallas Art Fair - April 13th, 2014
- Ludwig Schwarz: Retrospective at Oliver Francis - March 27th, 2014
- Waco Artist Arrested in Connection With Prada Marfa Vandalism - March 19th, 2014
- Top Five Art Events in Texas, February 27, 2014 - February 27th, 2014
- Lone Star Performance Explosion: Some of Night 2 - February 26th, 2014