1/13/2012 – Jay Janner/AMERICAN-STATESMAN – Architects of Air Mirazozo luminarium at the Long Center on Friday Jan. 13, 2012. The luminarium was designed by Architects of Air, which have shown their works in 37 countries on five continents since 1992. It will be open to the public Saturday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Cost is $8 per person.
also by Bill Davenport
- Kid Critics Speak: Soto's Houston Penetrable - July 23rd, 2014
- Tom Tierney, King of Paper Dolls, has Died in Smithville - July 20th, 2014
- New Faces at the El Paso Museum of Art Foundation - July 19th, 2014
- Treehouse of the Future to Open in Houston's Memorial City - July 18th, 2014
- Everything and a Dead Duck - July 16th, 2014