The new Texas art section of the DMA’s website got kudos from ArtsJournal blogger Judith H. Dobrzynski for making a stab at telling a regional story, counter to what she calls “cookie-cutter approaches to buying art” that blights many institutions.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015