Formerly curator and exhibition coordinator at the Fundación Juan March, Madrid, Ms Roldán was appointed to newly created position aimed at streamlining exhibition planning and management. Roldán was co-curator, with Gary Tinterow, of the 2002 Metropolitan Museum of Art exhibition Manet/Velázquez: The French Taste for Spanish Painting. She was previously a research associate at the Metropolitan Museum in the European Paintings department from 1999 to 2003; prior to that, Ms. Roldán served as Senior Press Officer for the Metropolitan Museum. She begins work on October 8.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015