Texas legend (and sometime Glasstire contributor) Mark Flood, having just finished successful and controversial gallery showings in Manhattan, is set to take over a Bushwick basement, inaugurating the new Grimm Schultz Gallery at 313 Linden St, Studio B, Brooklyn, a former dogfighting venue. The all-blacklight exhibition of ultraviolet paintings opens October 5th.
And there’s a video:
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015