Texas legend (and sometime Glasstire contributor) Mark Flood, having just finished successful and controversial gallery showings in Manhattan, is set to take over a Bushwick basement, inaugurating the new Grimm Schultz Gallery at 313 Linden St, Studio B, Brooklyn, a former dogfighting venue. The all-blacklight exhibition of ultraviolet paintings opens October 5th.
And there’s a video:
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015