Houston’s famed folk art envoronment has a famed warehouse, full of stuff that they’ve been storing for many years, including building materials, warehouse equpment, tools, scrap metal, potential art supplies, gee gaws and incredible odds and ends. On Saturday, September 29 from 9am- 2pm they’re opening the doors to diggers, hoping to cleaning out the enormous building and get it ready for some exciting new programs. Call 713-926-6368 for any questions!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015