According to the official press release, the second annual Houston Fine Art Fair (HFAF) exceeded its organizer’s expectations: “12,000 attended, millions of dollars changed hands. Over 2,000 works, from 500 respected artists, were offered from 80 galleries representing 12 countries and 34 cities.”
Despite more mixed, and less fact-filled anecdotes about the fair’s performance from visitors and participating galleries, everyone liked the wider aisles and 12-foot high walls.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015