Morgan Coy of Austin record label and multimedia organization Monofonous Press has launched Transgressor, a new digital magazine “celebrating outsider philosophies and cultural trespassers.” Featuring bits on Utopian communes, the new age crystal skull phenomenon, New Orleans hip-hop, Ouija, and meditation, from a variety of more-or-less critical perspectives, the mag is wrapped in a handsome and easy to navigate (and free!) online format. Transgressor #2 is scheduled for Spring.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015