The glare controversy between the Nasher Sculpture Center and the neighboring Museum Tower in Dallas goes on and on. Meetings between the parties have been productive- solutions to the problem have been discussed in a “collegial and professional” manner, but they’re two different solutions: The Dallas Police and Fire Pension System, owner of the Museum Tower, advocates fixing the Nasher’s roof, while Nasher advocates adding louvers to the Museum Tower.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015