The glare controversy between the Nasher Sculpture Center and the neighboring Museum Tower in Dallas goes on and on. Meetings between the parties have been productive- solutions to the problem have been discussed in a “collegial and professional” manner, but they’re two different solutions: The Dallas Police and Fire Pension System, owner of the Museum Tower, advocates fixing the Nasher’s roof, while Nasher advocates adding louvers to the Museum Tower.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015