The acknowledged mother of yarnbombing, Magda Sayeg has hit Hong Kong’s most crowded shopping center, Langham Place Shopping Mall in Mongkok. The commissioned piece is a yarn encrusted faux streetscape, titled I Knit MK@Langham Place, unravels on September 3.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015