The second annual Houston Fine Art Fair opens September 13 with a VIP preview benefiting The Core Program at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. More than 70 galleries, from 11 countries and 31 cities are expected to set up shop at the Reliant Center for the three day fair, organized by Hamptons Expo Group. Tickets range from $25 for a one-day pass to $125 for all three days, with an invitatation to the VIP events.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015