DMA Director Maxwell Anderson was praised in the Dallas Morning News for his stance against blockbusters, his ethical transparency, and his positive attitude. The article, basically a collection of accolades from colleagues and media sources, was written by the Morning News’ Micheal Granberry, apparently on the occasion of the opening of the DMA’s Plumed Serpent show, which is featured in the accompanying slide show.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015