DMA Director Maxwell Anderson was praised in the Dallas Morning News for his stance against blockbusters, his ethical transparency, and his positive attitude. The article, basically a collection of accolades from colleagues and media sources, was written by the Morning News’ Micheal Granberry, apparently on the occasion of the opening of the DMA’s Plumed Serpent show, which is featured in the accompanying slide show.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015