Oliver and Nancy Goldesberry, longtime art collectors, arts community supporters, have announced plans to retire and close their gallery on December 24, 2012. The premier fine craft gallery in Houston, Goldesberry Gallery, originally named Artables, and opened in May 1991, on Gallery Row on Colquitt St. Originally next door to Moody Gallery, Goldesberry moved down the block to “The Zephyr” building designed Arquitectonica in 1993. Starting September 8 Goldesberry Gallery will begin a Inventory Reduction Event in three parts, with a Retrospective exhibition opening September 7, Robert Weimerskirch @ 89 in October, and concluding with Body Parts, Site Specific Art Jewelry.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015