Art-Hunger, a new organization formed by Nick C. Kirk, John Worley and Mike Moffatt, is planning monthly indoor art markets for the newly refurbished Grapevine Convention/Visitors Bureau & Museum Complex at 636 S. Main St in Grapevine, TX, between Dallas and Ft. Worth. For a $30 registration fee, artists of all types will be granted a 10×10 booth for the one-night events on a first come first served basis. The group’s first event is scheduled for august 4th from 10am-6pm. Kirk, who does (did?) street art as TRAIN, is also opening the new Molten Metals Foundry in Grapevine. His show Blatantly Garish is up at Mokah gallery in Dallas until July 28.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015