Appsauze, the iOS development team of Texas artists Anthony Thompson Shumate and Rob Ziebell, has put the finishing touches on “Sum of the Parts“, “a fun and addictive social drawing/photo/collage game” based on the old surrealist party game of exquisite corpse, popularized through ten million rude under-the-desk notes and a thousand more dubious art exhibitions. The new app is based on the duo’s 2010 Exquisite Corpse for the iPad, and allows players to log-on and share picture fragments randomly or with online friends. Go ahead, try it- what’s another 99 cents?
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015