Jessica S. McDonald has been appointed as the Chief Curator of Photography at UT’s Harry Ransom Center. McDonald, a curator of photography at SFMOMA, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, will oversee the Ransom center’s collection of over five million prints and negatives beginning in September.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015