Jessica S. McDonald has been appointed as the Chief Curator of Photography at UT’s Harry Ransom Center. McDonald, a curator of photography at SFMOMA, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, will oversee the Ransom center’s collection of over five million prints and negatives beginning in September.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015