Beginning July 3, the Contemporary Arts Museum Houston has new extended hours: 10-7 Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, open late Thursdays until 9pm, Saturdays 10-6, and Sundays 12-6. That’s all seven days, or an extra 14 hours per week of icy art-viewing bliss!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015