The Rice Gallery is celebrating Rice University’s Centennial with a new iPad app, the university’s first, cataloging the many installations that have transformed the Rice Gallery space, and like every other digital media venture, they’re looking for user generated content: email your experiences with your favorite Rice Gallery installations to email@example.com; an edited selection will accompany each exhibition page of the app.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015