Beginning July 14, The Lullwood Group, “an artist collective that encourages participation, fosters exploration and promotes art discovery in many forms,” will curate monthly exhibitions at the 107 Gallery, formerly LoneStar Studios, continuing Sean FitzGibbons’ series of one night exhibitions.
The group, who created a geocache adventure at Luminaria that paid homage to Luther the Lion, will kick-off their exhibition program with artists living and working along the I35 and I10 corridors including Gillian Lambert (San Antonio, Texas) and Brittney Meyer (Houston, Texas). James Woodard and Jeannette Muniz will book musical entertainment for the space. Say.She.Ate will continue to provide their food truck fair at openings.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015