The Dallas Museum of Art Has launched it’s first e-catalog, an app devoted to the George Grosz in Dallas show currently on view. The interactive book/app is available from iTunes, and is rated 12+, (perhaps references to Grosz’s sex-murder drawings?) and looks as if it’s only formatted for ipad, but hey, it’s free!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015