On June 2, one of the better paleontology halls in the country gets even better.
Get this: the new installation includes 30 dinosaurs and large mammals in “action” poses, a real-bone T. rex with patches of original skin; touchable, fossilized dinosaur skin that allows you to pet a dinosaur; Quetzalcoatlus, an ancient pterosaur bigger than a modern jet fighter, the 12-foot wide jaw of Megalodon, the largest shark that ever lived – poised in the act of ambushing a swimming elephant, and one of the finest collections of petrified poop in the country!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015