On June 2, one of the better paleontology halls in the country gets even better.
Get this: the new installation includes 30 dinosaurs and large mammals in “action” poses, a real-bone T. rex with patches of original skin; touchable, fossilized dinosaur skin that allows you to pet a dinosaur; Quetzalcoatlus, an ancient pterosaur bigger than a modern jet fighter, the 12-foot wide jaw of Megalodon, the largest shark that ever lived – poised in the act of ambushing a swimming elephant, and one of the finest collections of petrified poop in the country!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015