This just in: after a 5-year run which saw the introduction of some great artists to Houston, the much-loved Bryan Miller gallery in Houston is closing. The current group show, CTRL Group Two, will close Saturday. We’re sorry to lose this space, which has been a wonderful addition to the Houston gallery scene.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Should Houston Have an Art Fair? - October 16th, 2016
- A Conversation With Dave Hickey - September 11th, 2016
- What Statement is the MFAH Making with “Statements”? - September 9th, 2016
- Exit Interview: Claudia Schmuckli - August 30th, 2016
- Meow Wolf: Dawn Of A New Art World - August 14th, 2016