Anti-corporate pranksters affiliated with The Yes Men briefly interrupted a gala at the 12th round of talks hammering out the secret Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement in Dallas on Friday. U.S.Trade Representative and former Dallas Mayor Ron Kirk nearly accepted a faked “Corporate Power Tool Award” from Dallas puppeteer/activist David Goodwin, as a crowd of thirsty negotiators gave a round of reflexive applause. Of course, they had the video running!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015