Anti-corporate pranksters affiliated with The Yes Men briefly interrupted a gala at the 12th round of talks hammering out the secret Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement in Dallas on Friday. U.S.Trade Representative and former Dallas Mayor Ron Kirk nearly accepted a faked “Corporate Power Tool Award” from Dallas puppeteer/activist David Goodwin, as a crowd of thirsty negotiators gave a round of reflexive applause. Of course, they had the video running!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015