The new outpost marks the return to Texas (albeit a remote and windy corner) for the gallery, which Mr. Peters began in Dallas in 1986. For years one of the city’s leading art dealers, Peters briefly teamed up with the Kimbell’s master acquisitor, Ted Pillsbury, from 1999-2001 as Pillsbury-Peters, and expanded to New York and Santa Fe before eventually shuttering its Dallas operaion in 2009.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015