Artist Boat, a nonprofit that promotes coastal preservation through eco-art and science education projects has received a $3.46 million grant from the federally approved Texas Coastal Impact Assistance Program to purchase conservation a 364 acre tract of undeveloped land between Stewart Road and West Galveston Bay on Galveston Island.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015