Artist Boat, a nonprofit that promotes coastal preservation through eco-art and science education projects has received a $3.46 million grant from the federally approved Texas Coastal Impact Assistance Program to purchase conservation a 364 acre tract of undeveloped land between Stewart Road and West Galveston Bay on Galveston Island.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015