The 4th annual Dallas Art Fair launches on April 12, with a preview gala that benefiting the Dallas Contemporary and the Nasher Sculpture Center. Dallas is awash in notable exhibitions: including Jacob Kassay at Power Station; Erick Swenson at the Nasher Sculpture Center; Adam McEwen at The Goss-Michael Foundation; Erwin Wurm and Zoe Crosher at the Dallas Contemporary and the opening of the first ever Dallas Biennale curated by Florence Ostende. Over 70 galleries will have booths at the fair, which will be open to the public: Friday, April 13, 11–7, Saturday, April 14, 11–7 and Sunday, April 15, 11–5.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015