The International Museum of Art & Science in McAllen, which was damaged by severe weather on March 29, re-opened on Wednesday, April 4 after “five intense days” of cleanup. IMAS suffered from flooding, uprooted trees, and debris when a storm dropped 6-8 inches of rain, overwhelming the McAllen drainage system, up to baseball-sized hail that peeled back roof tops, stripped walls, toppled signs, shattered windows, defoliated trees, and killed animals. And a tornado.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015