UTEP’s Rubin Center for the Visual Arts was selected to participate in the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services’s (IMLS) National Museum Assessment Program. The MAP program, as it’s called, is a guided self-assessment process aimed at putting the Rubin’s organization in line with best practices across the museum industry through a confidential process of self-study, peer review and implementation.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015