UTEP’s Rubin Center for the Visual Arts was selected to participate in the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services’s (IMLS) National Museum Assessment Program. The MAP program, as it’s called, is a guided self-assessment process aimed at putting the Rubin’s organization in line with best practices across the museum industry through a confidential process of self-study, peer review and implementation.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015