Yesterday, art blog Temporary Art Review ran an interview with Alex Tu, participant/instigator/spectator in the loosely organized Houston Countercrawl, now approaching it’s fourth iteration on Saturday, April 28. Blessed with high energy, but cursed with poor PR skills, the interview collects more articulate words about the sprawling event’s aims, history, purpose and aesthetic philosophy than I’ve seen in one place yet.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015