Yesterday, art blog Temporary Art Review ran an interview with Alex Tu, participant/instigator/spectator in the loosely organized Houston Countercrawl, now approaching it’s fourth iteration on Saturday, April 28. Blessed with high energy, but cursed with poor PR skills, the interview collects more articulate words about the sprawling event’s aims, history, purpose and aesthetic philosophy than I’ve seen in one place yet.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015