Swamplot has photos of Aurora Picture Show’s new digs at the old Molly Gotchman Art Compound just off Kirby Drive in Houston. The new space will give the film org it’s own place to show films again, which it has lacked since vacating founder Andrea Grover’s original church-turned-movie parlor on Aurora St. (now 14 Pews). According to Swamplot, the org will begin rasising $10,000 for building improvements via Kickstarter next month.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015