On March 15, San Antonio City Council unanimously approved the San Antonio Local Filmmakers Grant (LFG), a $25,000 grant to support local filmmakers who have at least $25,000 in funding commitments in place and have a feature-length motion picture in the pre-production stage in San Antonio. First-time filmmakers as well as film veterans are eligible for the program. Submissions must be received by June 8, 2012 and will be reviewed by a selection panel comprised of five independent and objective motion picture experts. The grant is a collaboration with the San Antonio Film Commission, a division of the Convention & Visitors Bureau.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015