The contents of the late Nancy Hamon’s Dallas Penthouse and her San Francisco apartment will be sold off in a four-day estate sale happening March 29 -April 1 at 1333 Stemmons Freeway in the Dallas Design District. Museum members will have first pick of the sale during preview days from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. March 23 and 24. All proceeds will benefit the museum.
Hamon, who died in July 2011 at age 92 after a lifetime of philanthropy and panache, was a passionate DMA supporter and longtime board member.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015