A two-month mural project aimed at visualizing “a religiously and culturally tolerant society” made by 24 students from Houston area middle and high schools was unveiled last week at the Museum of Cultural Arts, Houston. The project was a joint venture between MOCAH and the Boniuk Center for Religious Tolerance at Rice University. The mural is the capstone project for The Boniuk Center’s 2nd Annual Sacred Sites Quest, a program for middle and high school students that aims to enhance religious literacy, while promoting interfaith dialogue.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015