The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston will be supporting the the 2012 “Doodle 4 Google” contest by exhibiting the Texas state finalists’ drawings this summer. The annual competition invites students across the United States to create their own customized versions of the ever-changing logo featured on the mega corporation’s ubiquitous website- the selected best of which will be displayed on www.google.com, and the young artist handed a $30,000 scholarship.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015